Ramadan 2012, The 7th Day
Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":-They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance. (Surat al-Baqara, 155-157)
When Something Troubles You, Think Immedıately About The Troubles Muslims Face In The World. Then You Will Better Understand How The Things You Think Of As 'Great Problems' Are In Fact Just Irrelevant And Minor Details...
The billions of people in the world all lead different lives. Not one person’s life resembles that of another. Yet when they encounter problems or troubles, each one thinks that he has ‘the worst troubles in the world.’
Sometimes, people who fail an exam, who cannot buy an article of clothing they want, who had a bad hair day, who cannot lose weight or who have to work alongside someone they dislike, imagine that they are facing serious troubles. In the same way, people who take offense at something someone says, who fall out with their best friend, who imagine they have been treated unfairly, who are suspicious of someone else or who imagine they are not loved or respected sufficiently also say, in their words, that ‘their lives are falling apart.’ They go on about the matter for days on end, telling everyone how wronged they are, how difficult things are for them and how much they are suffering.
However it is perfectly clear that none of these things are actual ‘troubles’. Actually nothing people face can be considered as ‘trouble.’ What is more, even if these people were to encounter far graver difficulties than the present ones, their lives would still not ‘fall apart.’ They might face a serious health issue, major surgery, or have crippling debts, or be unemployed or work under difficult conditions or have family problems. But none of these could be a reason for them to see themselves as ‘the most troubled person in the world.’
First and foremost, nothing in this world is a 'trouble' for someone who knows the moral values of the Qur’an. There are just events created by Allah, events created with wisdom. There are tests created by Allah to judge that person’s faith, trust in and devotion to Allah and that person's moral virtues. In one verse Allah mentions: “We test you with both good and evil as a trial. And you will be returned to Us. (Surat al-Anbiya, 35)
In addition, thinking about what is happening to Muslims all across the world will be instrumental in someone, who imagines that he is facing a huge problem because of something that has happened to him, realizing that his troubles are in fact quite mundane and can easily be resolved. He will more quickly realize that, compared with the oppression and troubles facing Muslims in East Turkestan, Palestine, the Crimea, Kirkuk, Moro and many other parts of the world, the worries preoccupying him are quite trivial.
The conflict, strife, oppression and cruelty that have been going on for decades in Islamic lands have cost the lives of thousands of innocent Muslims, crippled tens of thousands and forced millions more from their homes. The majority have also been detained for their beliefs and ideas. Young girls, children and old people are subjected to terrible oppression in East Turkestan, just because they are Muslims. People are ruthlessly executed and tortured for no reason. People who attend mosques have their salaries cut and Muslims are denied permission to perform religious observances. With the massacres taking place after 1965, over the last 60 years, 35 million Uighur Muslims have been subjected to genocide. In East Turkestan, in July last year, 796 MUSLIMS were executed and martyred without even being able to offer a legal defense. These people were even denied funeral rites. During those same days when the streets were full of bodies, 10,000 MUSLIMS DISAPPEARED IN A SINGLE NIGHT AND 100,000 OF OUR UIGHUR MUSLIM SISTERS WERE TAKEN FROM THEIR HOMES BY FORCE. These sisters of ours are forced into illicit relationships under the threat of death. The fate of the 10,000 Muslims who disappeared overnight is still unknown. There is a strong likelihood that these innocent people have been martyred. China has never accounted for the fate and whereabouts of these 10,000 Uighur Muslims and our 100,000 Uighur sisters.
A Muslim will always think along those lines, even if he is tested with the most difficult conditions or if he enjoys countless blessings. He will think about the blessings he is given and thank Allah. Even if he is in East Turkestan, or Palestine, or subjected to persecution, oppression and torture, he will still give thanks to Allah. He will always be content with Allah and the things he faces, because Allah gave him reason, faith and conscience, allowed him to know and love our Lord, and gave him the means with which to seek His approval.
That is because whatever form of test Allah ordains for any person is always the best for them. And Allah will definitely reward those who have patience in their moral virtues, in this world and in the Hereafter, insha’Allah.
The Invalidity Of The Claim That ''Transitional Forms Do Not Mean Deformed Living Things''
After the fact that 99% of mutations are harmful, one of the most difficult and problematic subjects for Darwinists is the total absence of the fictitious fossils known as transitional forms.
Darwinists have sought to explain the absence of transitional forms in other ways, in order to neutralize this fact that is so embarrassing for them, and say instead that “transitional fossils are different to what you imagine.”
- First and foremost, this needs to be made crystal clear: the concept of the “transitional form” is one produced by Darwinists themselves. It was Darwinists who came up with the idea that countless transitional forms must have resulted from unsuccessful mutations between two life forms, and that the majority of these fictitious life forms would have been eliminated while only a very few survived. According to this tale, there must have been a time when a fish would supposedly grow feet or when reptiles’ arms would be wings. But this mythical period DOES NOT EXIST in the fossil record.
- There is therefore no question of “a concept that we think of as transitional forms.” All descriptions of the entities referred to as transitional forms come from Darwinists. For years, paleontologists have sought but failed to find the transitional form described by Darwin himself. According to that description, transitional forms are DEFORMED AND MONSTROUS living things. It is impossible, according to that description, for them to be anything else.
- Were the theory of evolution true, there is no doubt that traces of these fictitious intermediate periods should be found in the fossil record. Fish spending millions of years as its fins supposedly turned into legs, as evolutionists maintain, should exist in this alleged “intermediate state” in the fossil record.
- And that is not all. Bearing that 99% of mutations are harmful, there should also be many more examples of all the failed stages pertinent to a life form. There should be millions or even billions of odd-looking life forms that emerged as a result of failed mutations everywhere on Earth.
- Bearing in mind that mutations are blind and random processes and are inevitably harmful, then, no matter how unwilling Darwinists may be to admit the fact, all these supposedly successful or supposedly unsuccessful transitional forms would all have been deformed and twisted, with legs coming out of ears, half-fins and half-legs, with three ears instead of two...
- Yet not one such deformed living things, nor any transitional form of the kind imagined by evolutionists, has ever been found among the more than 300 million fossils that have so far been unearthed. Indeed, what troubles Darwinists most is that all fossils are completely regularly, symmetrical and fully formed; in other words, that FOSSILS REFUTE EVOLUTION.
- As readers will recall, Darwin’s greatest worry was that transitional forms would not be “IN A STATE OF CONFUSION” and that everything in nature HAS A PERFECT REGULARITY AND SYMMETRY:
HY, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, DO WE NOT EVERYWHERE SEE INNUMERABLE TRANSITIONAL FORMS? WHY IS NOT ALL NATURE IN CONFUSION INSTEAD OF THE SPECIES BEING, AS WE SEE THEM, WELL DEFINED? . .1
- MUTATIONS DO NOT PRODUCE SYMMETRY.. THEY KNOW NOTHING OF HARMONY, ORDER OR THE GOLDEN MEAN. THEY DO NOT CALCULATE WHAT WILL BENEFIT A LIVING THING. Mutations are unconscious processes. They cannot lead to two symmetrical eyes and ears, symmetrical heart valves or two legs of the same length.
- That is why one Turkish Darwinist, well aware of this fact and that transitional fossils do not exist, despairingly DESCRIBED HIMSELF AS A TRANSITIONAL FORM on a television program.
- This is really a desperate state of affairs for Darwinists. Darwinists have no hesitations over rejecting the scientific facts and humiliating themselves for the sake of their ideology.
- People need to be reminded that demagoguery no longer has any effect on people, since it has become a laughing stock. Darwin’s nightmare has come true, the fossil record refutes evolution.
For more detail regarding the invalidity of the concept of transitional forms, see:
For the invalidity of the claim that lunged fish are transitional forms,
1 Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species, pp. 172, 280
The Occupation Of Afghanistan
Pity poor Taliqan…
The hadith may refer to the invasion of Afghanistan during the Mahdi’s time. Indeed, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979 (1400 ah – according to the Islamic calendar), the beginning of a new Islamic century. The hadiths state that the Mahdi will appear at the beginning of a new Islamic century. The fact that many portents coincided with this particular date shows that these dates are an important sign of the Mahdi’s coming.
… at that place are treasures of Allah. But these are not of gold and silver …
This hadith also draws attention to Afghanistan's material riches. Today, large oil deposits, iron basins, and coal mines that have not yet been commercially exploited have been detected there.