Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kurdish people are my brothers; they are a part of me.

Kurdish people are my brothers; they are a part of me.


A9 TV; December 11th, 2012

  • When the Unity of Islam is established, the regions in which our Kurdish brothers reside would of course be much more free, much more peaceful and prosperous. It is the Unity of Islam that will present them an unprecedented freedom, an unprecedented civilization and an unprecedented comfort and beauty.
  • Kurdish people are my brothers; they are a part of me. Laz people are my brothers as well. They are all the people of our nation. We are relatives, we are one, we are one family with them. Consequently we would not let anyone harm even a strand of their hair.
  • Under the mainframe of the unity of Islam, of course Kurdish, Laz, Circassian peoples, all peoples, all communities will live in peace. We all have coalesced within Turkey. We've become brothers in Turkey. When asked what nationality we are, we all say "We are Turkish". That is it.. And we are happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jazak'Allah

Happy Birthday 2022-02-02 22:00

  2.2.2022, 22.00 HOURS. LET THEM NOT FORGET THESE NUMBERS. This is a date with a special significance. LET THEM JOT THEM DOWN SOMEWHERE, AN...