Adnan Oktar Says...
- Radicalism can never come to power anywhere in the world. They should give up radicalism. God always protects and watches over the understanding of Islam in the sense of the system of the Mahdi, in the sense of the Qur'an, in the sense of love, compassion and mercy.
- Women and children cannot be happy within the radical system. A society would be peaceful only if women are comfortable and peaceful.
- Religion belongs to good people, not to radicals. What radicals do is only to use religion.
- A radical understanding of Islam is not acceptable. Such an understanding of Islam would never be accepted anywhere in the world. The world cannot live in peace in radicalism, you cannot live comfortably. People can only be comfortable in a life compliant with the Qur'an, in a life compliant with Islam in the Qur'an.
- Everyone knows what radicalism means by heart. Radical ideas would never be accepted anywhere in the world.
- In the radical system masses make themselves sick, they make themselves cancerous.
- If religion is under the control of reasonable, sincere, progressive beautiful people who act on love and compassion- and that is the stage we are in anyway- the world would be saved. We need to take over religion from radicals as soon as possible. Religion belongs to good people, not to bigots and radicals. Radicals are simply using religion.
- It is possible to calm down even the most furious person with love and kindness. A society could be calmed down very nicely if they are angry and enraged. But it is not possible to calm down society by shouting and screaming, by bullying, by making a fuss, by threatening or by radicalism.
- If you get dragged behind radicals, they would sink into a swamp and drag you into that swamp as well. Morsi should free himself from them. He should appear with modern youth and aim for modern Egypt. But radicals should not be afraid either because no harm would come upon their Orthodox beliefs.