Ramadan 2012, The 12th Day
Ramadan 2012, The 12th Day
The believers are brothers, so make peace between your brothers and have fear of Allah so that hopefully you will gain mercy. (Surat al-Hujurat, 10)
Muslims Who Desire The Oppression In The World To End Should Seek For The Islamic Union With All Their Hearts
Unity, cooperation, solidarity, friendship, self-sacrifice, support, and similar other qualities are some of the beautiful attributes which are the underlying foundation of the Qur'anic morality. This is stated in many sayings of Our Prophet (saas). One of them reads:
Allah in many verses of the Qur’an states that believers are guardians of each other. The word "guardian [wali]" means friend, protector, helper and supporter. According to this, fellow Muslims are obligated to acquire each other as friends, defend each other and support each other, because this is a command of Allah to them.
In a verse from Allah, the believers are required to guard one another:
Your friend is only Allah and His Messenger and those who believe: those who perform prayer and give the alms, and bow. (Surat al-Ma’ida, 55)
In the next verse, Allah reveals that the believers befriending and guarding each other would definitely be victorious in the intellectual struggle they wage against the unbelievers:
As for those who make Allah their friend, and His Messenger and those who believe: it is the party of Allah who are victorious! (Surat al-Ma’ida, 56)
From this verse and many more verses of the Qur’an it is understood that when believers love and befriend one another, support each other, they will surely end all evil that the unbelievers have been implementing on believers and will establish good morality on earth ordained by Allah. Obviously, in order to stop injustices, oppressions and wrongdoings against all Muslims in many parts of the world today, they must embrace each other, eliminating the distance between them and form the Islamic Union as soon as possible. Allah informs us in a verse of the environment which will occur when believers do not unite:
Those who disbelieve are the friends and protectors of one another. If you do not act in this way there will be turmoil in the land and great corruption. (Surat al-Anfal, 73)
There is no doubt that no conscientious Muslim fearing Allah would want to undertake the responsibility for the disorder and the oppression that result from their turning their backs on their brothers and sisters and not uniting. However, everyone who does not strive for the unification of Muslims will be responsible for the pain, suffering, oppression and injustice they witness.
Our brothers and sisters who want to stop the persecution should pray as "O Lord, bring about the Islamic Union soon"
All Muslims who love Allah, our Prophet (saas), and their Muslim brothers and sisters, should feel the responsibility and want the Islamic world to be in unity in order to bring peace and security to the millions living in captivity, oppressed, persecuted, subjected to torture, driven from their homes and forced to live in poverty around the globe. In fact, the shortest, the most efficient and accurate way to save our brothers and sisters is to ensure the Islamic Union.
Our brothers and sisters who want the Islamic Union in order to save the Muslim world should pray as “O Lord, bring about the Islamic Union soon,” “establish the Islamic Union now.” Allah answers believers’ prayers. Our brothers and sisters who pray this beautiful prayer will soon see that their prayers come true inshaAllah. Persistently engaged in this prayer and acting accordingly, believers will no doubt be greatly rewarded.
Sectarian fighting must end; the differences should not be seen as justification for separation.
The fact that people who believe in the same Allah, the same books, the same prophets and who pray turning towards the same Holy Kaaba are separated and oppose each other to the point of animosity, is a corruption that has occured with the satan’s indoctrination. This corruption must be stopped. Alawi, Sunni, Shia, Wahhabi, Jafari and members of other sects, must realize that they are all brothers and sisters in religion and hear the cries of the Muslims who are tortured, driven from their homes, murdered and mutilated and act immediately not to not waste any more time than they already have. After all, it should be borne in mind that to unite and avoid separation, is a command of Allah has enjoined on us. To fulfill Allah’s command without delay is clearly the most apt behavior to earn the approval of Allah.
The Invlidity Of The Claim That The Idea That Whales Evolved From Bears Did Not Originate With Darwin
Since they are unable to account for a mammal that lives in the sea, Darwinists are unable to invent a scenario that might account for the existence of the whale. They merely make do with claiming that a land-dwelling life form returned to the sea. Darwin claimed that whales evolved from bears hunting small insects on dry land. But Celal Şengör rejected this embarrassing claim on Darwin’s behalf, saying that no such thing had ever appeared in any edition of Darwin’s book. But the fact is that in the first, 1865 edition of his The Origin of Species, Darwin wrote:
"In North America the black bear was seen ... swimming for hours with widely open mouth, thus catching, like a whale, insects in the water. Even in so extreme a case as this, if the supply of insects were constant, and if better adapted competitors did not already exist in the country, I can see no difficulty in a race of bears being rendered, by natural selection, more and more aquatic in their structure and habits, with larger and larger mouths, till a creature was produced as monstrous as a whale."(The Origin of Species, 1st edition, chapter 6, p. 184)
This passage was removed from later editions of the book, but he regretted its removal. In one of his letters he said:
“I still maintain that there is no special difficulty in a bear's mouth being enlarged to any degree useful to its changing habits.” (More Letters of Charles Darwin, Francis Darwin, 1903, p. 162)
The Occurance Of Great And Astonishing Events
Great and extraordinary events preceded Prophet Mohammed's (saas) birth. For example, a new star rose on that night, 14 towers of the Iranian emperor's palace collapsed, the Magians' (fire worshippers') sacred fire that had burned for 1,000 years in Iran went out, the Semavi Valley was flooded, and the Save Lake dried up. As indicated in the hadiths above, the Mahdi's emergence will also be marked by great and miraculous phenomena.
Some of the remarkable phenomena that took place during the twentieth century are as follows:
- The Ka`bah was raided, and many Muslims were killed,
- The 2,500-year-old Iranian monarchy collapsed, and Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi fled and died in exile,
- A gas leak in a Bombay factory killed 20,000 people,
- War broke out between two Muslim nations: Iran and Iraq,
- The Soviet Union occupied Afghanistan,
- On September 19, 1985, Mexico City was devastated by an earthquake,
- The Nevado del Ruiz volcano erupted, wiping the town of Armero off the map and killing 25,000 people,
- Floods in Bangladesh killed 25,000 people,
- Rome, the heart of the Catholic Church, was flooded,
- The worst forest fire in history broke out in China,
- Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and her successor Rajiv Gandhi, along with President Anwar al-Sadat of Egypt and Swedish Prime Minister Olaf Palme, were assassinated,
- Pope John Paul II was shot,
- The AIDS virus, identified in 1980, has so far killed tens of thousands of people and is known as the "Plague of the Age,"
- The Challenger space shuttle exploded after take-off in 1986,
- The worst nuclear accident in history occurred when the Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor, located in the Soviet Union, exploded on 26 April 1986 and affected many European countries by the released radiation,
- A hole was discovered in the ozone layer,
- The Soviet Union collapsed, thanks to Gorbachev, and the newly independent states of Central Asia emerged,
- The Gulf War broke out, Iraq annexed and then fled Kuwait
- The United States and Britain occupied Iraq in 2003,
- An earthquake in Armenia reduced cities to rubble, causing 500,000 people to leave their homes and more than 40,000 people to lose their lives,
- The Chinese government sent its tanks into Tienanmen Square during 1989 to crush a student movement demanding greater freedom; 2,000 students died,
- The Berlin Wall, which for 28 years had symbolized the cold war, was torn down,
- More than 1,400 pilgrims were killed in a stampede at a tunnel in the Ka`bah in 1990,
- Approximately 139,000 people died from flooding in Bangladesh in 1991, and 10 million were left homeless,
- Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were killed in the atrocities in Bosnia and Kosovo, and hundreds of thousands more were exiled,
- The Ebola virus led to the deaths of tens of thousands, and
- The hurricanes, tornadoes, whirlwinds, and floods caused by El Niño led to the deaths of thousands of people, to millions fleeing their homes, and to billions of dollars worth of damage.