Friday, June 28, 2013

Mr. Adnan Oktar describes the attempts on his life



Mr. Adnan Oktar describes the attempts on his life
Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Conversation on A9TV dated June 15th, 2013

(Viewer’s letter) 'Dear Adnan Oktar, did you ever receive any threats in your struggle against communism? The first came at the academy (Mimar Sinan University of Fine Arts). I had a friend from high school called Ibrahim. He was a communist. I used to protect him against any attack at high school. He arrived with three friends while I was passing in front of the academy. After saying hello, he said, “You had better not come to this school.” I asked why not. He said, “They will kill you.” I asked why. “This school belongs to revolutionaries. They will definitely kill you,” he said. I pinched his cheek and said, “Ibrahim, I am a servant of God, I can only live my destiny. What is more, nobody can kill me before I do my work, so do not be afraid.”

He shook his head, as if to say it’s your decision. That was how I heard the first threat. The second happened when I first came to Istanbul, it was as if saying ‘welcome [to Istanbul]’. Seven pistol shots were fired near the house I was in. They probably did that to frighten me. Because the bullets should normally have hit when fired from close up. But I took no notice. I was going along the dark streets for the morning prayer at the mosque in Ortaköy. I was deliberately walking, as if to say shoot me if you will. All the residents of Ortaköy will bear witness. I went to the mosque, head held high. We have no other guardians than God. One verse says, " Yet they try to scare you with others apart from Him. " I fear God alone.

They tried to take my life nine times. But they failed. Masha’Allah.
(In response to a viewer’s letter) You would lose your mind if you experienced a thousandth of the troubles I have had in my life. If you spent 10 minutes in the mental hospital I was in, you would lose your mind. You could not last 10 minutes. I stayed there for 10 months with mental patients who had killed people. They held me there deliberately. I was chained by the foot. Tell me if you think you could stay there. I was in in solitary confinement prison for 9 months. They can only stand solitary confinement for 2 weeks at most. Solitary is usually imposed by the courts. They held me for 9 months. Could you bear that?

I was defamed in all kinds of ways. I was even tried on charges of leading a criminal gang. They claimed I was a gang leader. About 20 proceedings were brought on charges I was the leader of bandits. I was acquitted from them all. My home was raided by the police many times. I never complained. I was tortured at the security department, but never complained. You could not stand the torture I suffered for 10 minutes, or even 10 seconds. You would black out.

They mixed cocaine with my food in the security department. I proved that through the court at the forensic medicine department. That sounds easy, because you never saw those days. The newspaper headlines were all about “Adnan Hodja is a cocaine addict.” But when I was acquitted, the papers said not a word. I could go on till morning.

1 comment:

  1. Adnan Akhtar, Brother Harun Yahya is a genuine servant of Islam, and for any servant of Islam there are enemies or servants of Satan.

    we love Harun Yahya's cause.

    ReplyDelete

Jazak'Allah

Happy Birthday 2022-02-02 22:00

  2.2.2022, 22.00 HOURS. LET THEM NOT FORGET THESE NUMBERS. This is a date with a special significance. LET THEM JOT THEM DOWN SOMEWHERE, AN...