Wednesday, November 19, 2014
From initially talking of bringing “democracy” to the region, the USA - which has been fighting radical Islamist organizations ever since the 9/11 attacks - is now talking about “eradicating” ISIS. It is of course impossible to ignore the contribution that America has made to the building of peace in various parts of the world, such as Kosovo. The sensitivity it displays on the subject of supplying humanitarian aid to almost everywhere in the world, despite its own economic problems, is also praiseworthy. There is also no doubt that democracy needs to come to Islamic lands and that the violence of ISIS needs to cease to exist for the sake of world peace. The important thing, however, is how this is to be done.
One concrete fact stands after 13 years of military operations, from Afghanistan to Libya and from Nigeria to Iraq, radical terrorist groups have not ceased to exist through military force, violence and oppression, on the contrary, they grow even stronger.
Statistics reveal that the USA has spent some $7 trillion in Afghanistan and Iraq. Again according to the figures, $10 million of US taxpayers’ money goes to the fight against terror every hour. The lives that have been lost are, of course, beyond any material measurement.
That picture can be changed, however. This is what needs to be done:
1. All kinds of military operation, including air strikes, just further anti-Americanism. Such strikes lead to civilian deaths, damage cities and destroy infrastructure, causing increasing fury in the countries concerned and that fury mostly benefits radical organizations. Spending billions of dollars on producing people opposing it, and thus providing human resources for terror organizations, is a most undesirable state of affairs for the USA.
2. Although killing off the leaders of terror organizations is presented as an effective technique by some military analysts, looked at from a wider perspective, no results are actually obtained from it at all. In the most recent incident, 25 people lost their lives in a suicide attack on a UN convoy in the immediate wake of the killing of the leader of al-Shabaab. Violence grows in proportion to the scale of the destruction, resulting in a vicious circle of violence.
3. In order to break the spiral of terror, it is essential to see the factors affecting people in the region and to assess them accurately. The most influential of these factors is without doubt Islam.
4. President Obama’s emphasizing that ISIS is not representative of Islam is a most valuable and important step: However, the ideology that ISIS does represent needs to be accurately identified. Indeed, ISIS does not represent Islam and Muslims, but unfortunately many of the values it espouses are based on interpretations found in basic Islamic works. Careful examination of the basic works of Sunni Islamic culture such as those of Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi shows that they do refer to primitive and barbaric modes of punishment such as “striking on the neck and stoning,” even though these are not in the Qur’an. First and foremost, these remarks must be removed from Islamic sources and there must be a return to the essence of the faith, to the Qur’an in other words. The whole Islamic world must be told, in detail, that there is no violence in the Qur’an and that such interpretations are incompatible with the Qur’an.
5. If we want a spirit based on love, compassion, understanding and affection to prevail across the Islamic world, the way to bring this about is a return to the moral values of the Qur’an, which have been ignored for centuries. Through such concepts as, “You have your faith and I have my faith” and “There is no compulsion in the faith,” Islam laid the foundations of secularism and democracy 14 centuries ago. Once people live by the Qur’an, nobody can be accused of heresy for belonging to a different sect, nobody will be killed for being a Christian or Jew, no criminals will be crucified and nobody will be enslaved because of a different ethnic origin. When people abide by the Qur’an, everyone, be they Christian, Jew, Muslim or atheist will live as first-class citizens, democracy will function properly and universal law will ensure the provision of justice.
6. Therefore, what needs to be done is to expose, with evidence from the Qur’an, the invalidity of the information that ISIS and other radical terror groups use as supposed evidence and that appears in various Islamic sources. Thousands of young Europeans and Americans who have joined ISIS can be won back through education and by revealing the truth instead of error, not by killing tens of thousands of people in the Middle East and raining bombs down on them.
7. As a superpower, the USA also has a powerful military. It has great expertise in the strategy of war and invasion. Yet what would really become the USA is to build and develop civilization and to contribute to progress. The way to do that is through educational and cultural activities. Correct education with accurate ideas needs to be implemented; teaching the true Islam based on the Qur’an, rather than the classic, orthodox conception of Islam, can make people who currently favor violence espouse peace, love and brotherhood instead. This would be far more economical than spending trillions of dollars on weaponry and later spending billions more on humanitarian aid, and is a method that will produce guaranteed results.
8. Some circles in the USA are wary of supporting the teaching of the Islam of the Qur’an. One of the reasons for that caution is the false idea that “It is wrong for America to teach Muslims about Islam.” The USA should certainly not impose any particular idea or insist upon any particular opinion on Muslims. What the USA needs to do is to support cultural activities intended to teach and spread the Islam of the Qur’an.
9. It would be a very good idea for Muslim countries to be included in the coalition to be set up against ISIS. However, it must not be forgotten that a harsh and radical concept of Islam, similar to that of ISIS, also prevails in many of the countries in that coalition. Beheadings as capital punishment are carried out in those countries, women are treated as second-class citizens and freedom of thought and expression is routinely trampled underfoot. It is therefore impossible for the mindset that imposes a ruthless lifestyle on its own peoples to fight against ISIS in Iraq and Syria or to provide the peoples of other regions with the peace they long for. Surely there are reasonable, rational and modern leaders in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries. However, most of the time these people are forced to give in to the demands of the fundamentalists living in those countries. For this reason, it is paramount that these leaders are supported and made stronger. If the USA is to forge an alliance it must be with Muslims of the Qur’an, and it must develop common strategies with them.
10. What the Middle East, with its hundreds of sects, beliefs and ethnicities, needs is not new micro-states in perpetual conflict with one another, but a union such as the European Union and a spirit of alliance.
11. An Islamic world capable of acting as one in industry, economy, defense and most importantly of all in cultural activities will lighten the burden on the USA. It will be able to resolve its own problems, guarantee its own energy resources and prepare the ground for the ending of conflicts and regeneration.
Implementation of the solutions summarized in this film is essential, not just for the Middle East, but for world peace. Instead of resorting to a new military operation that will doubtlessly last for years and produce no results, the rational thing is to turn to these proposals, which have never been tried before but that would indeed produce the desired results. Unless the foundations of terror are eradicated through educational and cultural activities - unless the swamp is dried up in other words - there is no point in simply swatting at mosquitoes.
Our common prayer is to achieve a world in which there is no terror and violence, in which all people are valued, no matter what their religious beliefs, language or race, a world of joy and happiness. We hope that the USA will be instrumental in making that common prayer a reality and leading the way to peace and brotherhood.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Those who sentenced the president of Jamaat-e-Islami to death in Bangladesh and those encouraging it are committing crimes
- In Bangladesh MaulanaNizami, the President of Jamaat-e-Islami, who was in prison is sentenced to death.
Adnan Oktar: This verdict of execution! How brutal it is! How horrible it is!
This is dreadful for the judge, dreadful for the prosecutor. The judge becomes a killer, the prosecutor becomes a killer! The hangman becomes a killer! And those who encourage them become a killer! Those who congratulate them become a killer! I don’t understand how they turn a blind eye to this disgrace! How horrible it is!
- And he is very old!
Adnan Oktar: That is a sin and a disgrace! At most you can sentence him to life imprisonment. Let him stayin the jail.
What is the point of hanging him?
- Recently also Ghulam Azam [Jamaat-e-Islami’s former leader] passed away in prison, as you know.
Adnan Oktar: He passed away in prison, right? What a pitiless system reigns in the world! What a perfidious spirit is hanging over the world!
- In Iran, 5 people were hangedduring the last two days!
Adnan Oktar: Iran, they have become accustomed to it! They make home delivery [of execution machines]! What a disgrace for Iran!
- In fact in the time of Rouhani, Iran has reached the highest rate of executions!
- In 2013, in the time of RouhaniIran has reached the highest rate of executions in its history!
Adnan Oktar: They made Rouhani the leader, assuming that he is modern and reasonable. They also devastated that poor guy! Otherwise he is a gentle person.
Adnan Oktar: Let’s appeal to related authorities in order to remove death penalty in bangladesh
Adnan Oktar: Mir Qasim Ali, the Bangladeshi Jamaat-e-Islamileader is sentenced to death penalty.
How immoral people they are! Those immoral people hang whoever they find. AbdulqadirMolla, they also executed him last year. Now is it Mir QasimAli’s turn?
- GhulamAzamwas also sentenced to death but he died in prison. He was already very old.
Adnan Oktar: First of all, the USA must remove death sentence. The USA should remove death sentence, so that she can set an example for Asian countries. When we ask them to remove death sentence, they say, “But it is available in the USA?” So how can we explain it to them? The USA must get rid of death sentence as soon as possible. They can replace it with life imprisonment. Why do you hang them? One day it may come out that that person is innocent. It happened several times. They hang that man, then they say, “We are sorry! There has been a mistake!” The Forensic Medicine’s report comes in, it becomes apparent that that innocent person’s genetic code does not match with him! It belongs to someone else! What happened then? You have become a killer. And a rampant killer! In life imprisonment there is a possibility for salvation. But this is not possible in the case of death sentence.
We need to dwell on this death penalty. It must be removed. Let’s write a message and send it to all countries including the USA. This is important with regard to our conscience.
- Your books become very influential in prisons. Most of them become people beneficial to the community. The American governmentparticularly lets them to be distributed in penitentiaries.
Adnan Oktar: Indeed my books have an amazing impact in the American penitentiaries. The USA also communicated this to us in an official manner.
- According to the statistics there is a high rate of return to Islam in the USA. Your books have been instrumental for this.
The nautilus is one of the many life forms that has undergone no change since it was first created. The 167-million-year-old fossil juvenile pictured is one of the proofs that these creatures have been the same for millions of years.
FOSSIL NO: SY0113
AGE: 167 million years
LOCATION: Burton Bradstock, Dorset, UK
Monday, November 10, 2014
Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Conversation on A9TV dated October 24th, 2014
- You have been describing the need for a struggle of ideas for 20 years.
Adnan Oktar: Using ideas alone. Our American friends ask, what they should throw them, what they are expected to do. Should we throw flowers at them? No, they don’t need flowers. Throw books, they need information. They never think of providing them with information. They always say an intellectual campaign against fanaticism is essential, but they never do it. They regard a campaign of ideas as essential, but they keep on dropping bombs. Stop the bombing and educate people through radio, TV and newspapers. Drop pamphlets from airplanes. Enlighten and inform people. If only America would do that just once! If you cannot do it, there are people who can. Let us work together. Let us do it with science and love.
The PKK can also be brought to heel through ideas. There is no need to bomb them either. You can drop pamphlets for them, as well. You can teach them by radio and TV and win them over.
The fight against ISIS can take the same form. ISIS has its system of ideas. Why go and bomb them? You should tell them your ideas instead of theirs. You can win people over. For example, I am opposed to ISIS. I say that they are killing and murdering, that they ascribe equals to God and that they are sinning. Yet they still use very respectful language toward me. They say, ‘Everyone must respect Adnan Oktar’ on their web sites. I explicitly say that they murder people. Yet they still use respectful language about me. Because they know I am sincere. ISIS understands what I am saying but America does not. That amazes me. Either they are ignoring it, or they do not know.
You cannot fight people by bombing mountains and rocks. They are always dropping bombs. Fight them with the pen. If you drop a bomb it may land on a shepherd or someone else. It is still no good even if you do hit a PKK terrorist. PKK members are put on trial in Turkey and get life imprisonment at most. That is if they have committed murder. If not, we let them go. If they have not committed any crime when they appear before the prosecutor, then they are released. But they are killing people with their bombardments. That is incompatible with the Qur’an. We condemn the wicked deeds of ISIS, the acts of terror of the PKK and the massacres perpetrated by America. We want no bloodshed.
- You have written books against the PKK that demolish Darwinism. And you have written a book about fanaticism against ISIS.
Adnan Oktar: My book ‘Bigotry: The Dark Danger’ offers a complete solution to ISIS. America can take this book and use it as it wished. I will turn over all the rights to them. They can use it as they wish. Nobody can have any objection to my book. I clearly show the error of those hadiths. I explain how the Qur’an is sufficient. I explain how Islam is a religion of love. I explain how there is no room for murder and killing in it. What people think of when Islam is mentioned today is swords.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
The simplest definition of freedom, which has had varying interpretations in the past, is to be able to behave and act with no external intervention, hindrance or pressure. Everyone is born with the same human value. They must therefore live equally free, regardless of religion, nationality, race or opinions, and must enjoy the same human rights. Rights and freedoms cannot be limited by the majority or the strong; their implementation and protection is one of the main propulsive forces behind a prospering society.
Democratic countries, with their respect for individual rights and freedoms, differences and private life, are equally progressive in the democratic sphere. In societies with properly functioning democracies, people’s rights and freedoms are respected and protected even if they are not approved of or encouraged by others. In countries that lack a developed democratic structure, however, the majority - or the strong - can place limitations on those who do not resemble or are not of them.
There is no doubt that Turkey has recently striven to become a more transparent and advanced democracy. It has made great progress on the road to democracy with its radical reforms in recent years. The latest freedom introduced, for students at high and middle school to wear the headscarf as of their 5th year, is an excellent development in terms of Turkey’s opening up to democracy, and students who so wish have begun attending classes wearing the headscarf across the country. However, the ban on dyed hair, make-up, moustaches and beards previously enshrined in the Ministry of Education Regulation on Clothing and Appearance has been preserved entirely, and piercing and tattoos have even been added to the list. Accordingly, students at schools cannot dye their hair or have themselves tattooed or pierced. This has led to renewed debates about democracy. Many people are saying that the limitations in question have cast a shadow over the democratic gains of recent years.
However, the world changes, opinions change and pressures evaporate. The best thing to do is to adapt to advances and change on the path to democracy as much as one can.
Young people are without doubt those most affected by change. Young people now wish to be free, to live at ease and in happiness and to spend their best years free from pressure. They do not want strict discipline. Young people who wish to be pierced or tattooed want to be free to do that, without hindrance, and to enjoy their youth as they see fit, just like those choosing to wear the headscarf. Young girls who want to wear make-up to look nice or young boys who feel more handsome when they grow a beard no longer want to be restricted. Middle and high school are when they want to look their best. Let us let them dress as they please, happy and free from pressure. Schools should be brightly colored and vibrant. The peace, joy and energy that come from freedom should be felt everywhere. If the underlying reason for restrictions is a fear that young people will become degenerate, well, colors have never made anyone degenerate. The same goes for beards, moustaches, tattoos and ear rings.
The fact is that individual rights are among the most demanded human rights in the world no matter from which religion, nation or ideology one may belong to. When individuals’ rights are taken away, the result is fear, unease, restlessness and insecurity, and that inevitably leads to a structural sickness. People whose individual freedoms are taken away lose their joy, zeal and creativity. Instead of being relaxed and productive as they are when they are free and able to express themselves as they please, they become unhealthy and introverted; that does nobody any good because a youth freed from repression and able to think freely, represents the hope of the nation and a guarantee for the future. Moreover, the youth are one of a nation’s greatest forces. Turkey, with its youthful population, must make the best use of this feature and encourage young people to be free, to think freely and have the sense to assume great responsibilities.
Adnan Oktar's piece on Urdu Times & Arabian Gazette
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Christian couple burnt alive in Kasur Pakistan
WE MUST TREAT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WITH AFFECTION. We must use fine language toward them. Allah tells us to debate using proper language. Allah wants us to speak kindly. He tells us to call them to the oneness of Allah. But some people want to kill and burn them. They want to do away with them. Jesus the Messiah will come and embrace them all. AT THIS STAGE WE ARE NOW PREPARING THE WAY FOR JESUS THE MESSIAH. [Adnan Oktar]
Rejoicing over the attack on Rabbi Yehuda Glick is not in compliance with Islam religion. It is oppression to attack religious personalities
Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Conversation on A9TV dated October 29th, 2014
They approached Rabbi Yehudah Glick, who previously came here to visit me, by the exit to a conference to be sure of his identity and shot him three times. They asked who he was and then shot him. The shooter fled on a motorbike. Rabbi Glick is now in a serious condition. The Muslims there [Jerusalem] hate him because he argues that the Jews should also be able to pray at the Temple of the Mount. There are claims made against the rabbi, provocative conspiracy theories about bombing the al-Aqsa Mosque. Yet I met him here and he was a very modest person, very polite and well-mannered. He used no extreme or aggressive language. According to the Torah the Jews should be able to pray on that hill, where the al-Aqsa Mosque stands. Let them pray, where is the harm in that? That is good. What more do you want? They have made praying to Allah into a crime. This shows just how essential it is for Moshiach, the Mahdi, to appear. When Rabbi Glick came here we read the portents of the coming of Moshiach, the Mahdi, together, and we spoke of the building of the Temple of Solomon. He was an immaculate person. You must fear Allah! We spoke of brotherhood and said we are all the children of Abraham. We said that in the End Times that the mount would be a place of prayer for all nations. I spoke with him. That blessed person was delighted. He spoke of the Torah. He said let us perform a sacrifice with Muslims there. We spoke of excellent things. But I fail to understand how the shooter could just have come up to him. What is going on? That is the system that has emerged. Is there no security? Were there no plainclothes police? It used to be full of police everywhere. There would be plainclothes polices dressed as orange vendors or dustmen. That is how it should be there, too. So they can move in at a moment’s notice. The man shoots him and escapes on a bike. May Allah have mercy on our brother. He was an immaculate and devout person. He used to say there is no other God than Allah. He had a great love of Islam. I mean, I speak with rabbis among ourselves and they say ‘The Prophet Muhammed was a true prophet. But we are devoted to the Torah, we are devoted to Moses and do not wish to abandon our loyalty to the Torah. But we believe that Muhammed was a true prophet.” Then you shoot him. Is that not a disgrace? It is pure evil, nothing more. They say that Allah has commanded them to protect the Torah. That is an explicit commandment. There is also a verse in the Quran about protecting it. They say they are doing that, but they are not rejecting the true prophet. They say that Muhammed is as important to them as Abraham. They say they know he is also a prophet. But they say let nobody try to force us to become irreligious. That is in reference to those circles. I said there was no question of that, because after recognizing the Qur’an they have become Jewish followers of Muhammed. He was an immaculate person, with red hair, a really nice person. How can they not take precautions? They have Mossad, the Israeli secret police, they have all kinds of things. Put some people there. How could that have happened so blatantly? These poor, innocent people are always unarmed. They attack other rabbis who come here. It happened to [Rabbi] Abrahamson who was here. He had a lucky escape on a bus. What is all this inanity? Let them live in peace, as they did in the time of our Prophet. Our Prophet spread out his robe for them to sit on. He married one of their women. She became his wife, his sister, his confidante. There is this extreme hatred of Jews. The evangelicals provoke it and orthodox Muslims also provoke it. The evangelicals say the Prophet Jesus will come and slay all but 144,000 of them. If you say that, my brother, you are sowing the seeds of hatred. You say you love the Prophet Jesus, and you even say that he is God, may Allah forbid, but then you say that he hates the Jews. Does that not mean you hate them? That makes it obligatory for you to hate them. If the Prophet Jesus hates them, so must you. What does 144,000 mean? Just a handful of people. There are some 20 million Jews in the world. You are setting 144,000 people aside. Only they will be saved, you say. You say they will be saved as Christians. Under Jewish law, that would make them apostates. You say that all true Jews will be destroyed and that they are cursed. That is wrong, it cannot deceive people. You are sowing the seeds of hatred, and you are causing all Christians to hate them. What do the orthodox Muslims do? They say that stones and trees will gives Jews away. That they will say there is a Jew hiding behind me, so come and kill him. What kind of hatred is that? They are just encouraging paranoid maniacs. That is just food for schizophrenics. What will a schizophrenic or psychopath then say? He will see a Jew and kill him. When asked why, he will say he was told there was one behind a tree. When asked where he got that idea from he will say that the prophet told him. He will say the tree told him there was a Jew hiding behind it. So he killed him. What will orthodox, traditional Muslims do? They will say well done, you have obeyed one of the hadiths of our Prophet. The killer will say, I heard it the stone or the tree say it, even if you did not. What can you say to a person like that? They are encouraging murder. It is the same with orthodox Catholics. If you regard them as all cursed apart from 144,000, as the enemies of the Prophet Jesus, then some people will believe they are cursed. That is the reason for Hitler’s genocide. He said that since Jesus cursed and hated them, he hated them, too. He said he loved the Prophet Jesus and he wanted to do what Jesus will do. This evil must cease. The Christian world must correct this error. Traditionalist orthodox Muslims must put an end to this disgrace. Let these innocent people alone. They have been devoted to the Prophet Moses for 4000 years. They are devoted to the Torah. I also believe they say nothing against our Prophet. I spoke with a very senior rabbi here. I had better not name him. He said they have seen that they must believe in all the prophets. He said that Muhammed spoke as a Prophet. He said that all his words were compatible with the Torah. He said that a Muslim who abides by the Islam of the Qur’an is a believer in our eyes. In other words, he says they abide by all the conditions in the Torah. He regards you as a believer, so why do you regard him as an unbeliever? He says he regards Muhammed as a true prophet but that he is attached to the Torah. He says he recognizes prayer and all the other commandments. So leave him alone. There is this disgrace everywhere. May Almighty Allah facilitate the coming of the Mahdi. Insha’Allah.
That rabbi [Yehuda Glick] is not dead, but his situation is critical. The killers are celebrating. That is terrible immorality and cowardice. In addition, he had no gun. He is an innocent person acting through his faith. Yet you cowardly shot an unarmed and guiltless man. You have behaved immorally, so why are you celebrating? He came here as my guest and we spoke together. He is a polite man who just minds his own business. What is there to celebrate? You are celebrating murder and evil and cowardice. Cowardice is something else, it means attacking a defenseless person. He did not come at you with a gun. He is just loyal to the Prophet Moses according to his own faith. What should he do? Should he betray the Prophet Moses? Is that what you want? A loyalty going back 3000 years. I have spoken to most of them. I had better not name names in order not to put them in a difficult position. But they say they know the Prophet Muhammed is the true prophet. And that is that. He believes in the One God, so he is a Muslim. What more do you want? He might not have said that, or he could have been an atheist. So why shoot him?
(From live conversation on A9 TV, October 30th, 2014)
Adnan Oktar: (Reading) Islamic Jihad and Hamas have issued statements celebrating the shooting of the rabbi; a Hamas spokesman described the attack as heroic. Fatah has issued a poster “Fatah is proud to salute our heroic martyr who carried out the attack on the despicable Glick.”
Yet that is something to be ashamed of. Do you not read the Qur’an? It says that synagogues, mosques and churches are under God’s protection. This man is a rabbi. A man of God, in other words: A devout man. What is his job? He calls in people to believe in God. He is not a soldier or an aggressor, and he was unarmed. He is an innocent muslim (submitter) in the light of his own faith.
(Reading) Rabbi Glick said in a previous statement, “I go to the Temple of the Mount every day. They constantly throw stones and threaten me, but I am used to it.” There is a video of him reading Surat al-Ikhlas with Muslims.
He says he believes in that Sura. What does that mean? I am reading Surat al-Ikhlas as a believer, and it is the truth, he is saying. What more can he say? If someone says that he believes in a Sura from the Qur’an in the sight of God what does that mean? He says there is One God. In Arabic.
(Reading) Some Palestinian jihadist sites posted photographs of the rabbi and announced the conference that Glick will attend in order to target him.
As if to say, he will attend this conference, so do what is required.
(Reading) The rabbi is still in a critical condition. He was shot three times, in the neck, head and chest.
Is that not a disgrace? He ? He was just minding his own business. He remembers God. He spends his life between his home and the synagogue. What does God say? He tells Muslims to protect the synagogues. And what do you do? You go and shoot a rabbi. What crime did he ever commit? He meets up with Muslims and reads Surat al-Ikhlas. He says, ‘La ilaha illallah (there is no god except God).’ His mind is fixed on his faith. What is heroic about that? It is murder. Evil. And they are rejoicing!
Bulent Sezgin: Verse 199 of Surat al-‘Imran reads "Among the people of the Book there are some who have iman in Allah and in what has been sent down to you and what was sent down to them, and who are humble before Allah. They do not sell Allah’s signs for a paltry price. Such people will have their reward with their Lord. And Allah is swift at reckoning."
Adnan Oktar: My brother, these people reject this verse; when you read the verse, they deny it.
Adnan Oktar: Abjad calculation of the part of verse 47 of Surah Yunus "Every nation has a Messenger, and when their Messenger comes...
The reality of al Dabbat al-Ardh in the Qur’an and the hadiths Click here to see video THE REALITY OF AL DABBAT AL-ARDH IN THE QUR...
WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS 5:82 ...and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Chr...
Madina-e-Sani (Second Madina) Holy city al-Madīnah al-Munawwarah: The Arabic word madinah simply means "city.&qu...