Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mawlana Shaykh Nazims Sobah on how to be beautiful in the sight of Allah


"We have certainly created the human being in the best of stature" (Qur'an, 95:4)

Salaam Mawlana Shaykh Nazims Sobah on how to be beautiful in the sight of Allah.. 

"I have created the sons of Adam to be beautiful. Shaytan was jealous and wanted that beauty. Allah says, 'I gave this beauty to Adam. I gave it to all the prophets. Each prophet is more beautiful than the next. The most beautiful of all is our beloved Prophet, sallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam.' Of all of them, the most beautiful is Habībullāh. May my soul be ransomed for Habībullāh. O glorious Prophet, O glorious Prophet, there is no prophet in heaven or earth who will not raise your banner.. He is the most beautiful of all, O illustrious Prophet. Fill our hearts with love and longing. O beloved friends, it is his actions, his state and demeanor that make a him beautiful. Run after beauty! Run to be beautiful, says our Lord Almighty, Allah. Our Lord, may His Glory be exalted, spoke: 'I have created, He said, I have created the most beautiful, My Beloved. Try to be like him. Try to be beautiful as he is. Shaytan is ugly. I have created Adam in beauty. I love what is beautiful.' You are Subhān, O Lord. Let us unfold. May our strength, our power be increased.

All 124.000 prophets were beautiful, each one more beautiful than the other. O most Generous, Munificent Lord, O King who possesses and bestows Power, our Lord says: "I will not suffer the ugly one in My Presence. I will admit only beautiful ones to My Presence." Shaytan is ugly. He drove him away. All 124.000 prophets are one more beautiful than the next. Mā shā' Allāhu kān. Allāh Allāh Allāh. Strive to follow them." Al Fatiha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jazak'Allah

Happy Birthday 2022-02-02 22:00

  2.2.2022, 22.00 HOURS. LET THEM NOT FORGET THESE NUMBERS. This is a date with a special significance. LET THEM JOT THEM DOWN SOMEWHERE, AN...